Westwood Global Strategic Diversification (GSD)
The Westwood Global Strategic Diversification portfolio is actively managed to provide additional portfolio diversification to help preserve purchasing power and enhance returns over a market cycle. The portfolio’s secondary objective is to generate capital appreciation and income.
In keeping with the fund’s global investment mandate, it has a very broad investment universe, including:
- Non-Dollar Denominated Securities
- Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS)
- Fixed Income Securities
- Common Stocks
- Preferred Stocks
- Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs)
- Royalty Trusts
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Exchange Traded Funds or Notes
- Mutual Funds
Please contact us to learn more about this and other Westwood portfolios or to set up a meeting with a member of our team.