Westwood Income Opportunity
The Westwood Income Opportunity Fund is an actively managed portfolio that aims to generate current income with capital appreciation and tax efficiency by focusing on companies with cash flow that is strong enough to support a sustainable or rising dividend. The fund invests in dividend-paying common stocks, preferred stocks, convertibles securities, energy MLPs and royalty trusts, REITs and selected debt instruments.
- Provides higher current income than offered by traditional fixed income products
- Actively managed portfolio of liquid and transparent securities
- Invests in a diversified group of income producing asset classes
The fund’s investment universe includes:
- Preferred Stocks
- Convertible Securities
- Dividend Paying Common Stocks
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Master Limited Partnerships & Trusts (MLPs)
- Bonds and Other Debt Securities
- Inflation-Protected Securities
- Money Market Instruments
Please contact us to learn more about this and other Westwood portfolios or to set up a meeting with a member of our team.