The Westwood Trust AllCap Growth strategy:
- Invests in approximately 45-65 domestic companies with sustainable, above-average growth in sales and earnings, and a variety of market capitalizations.
- Relies on thorough, in-depth fundamental research of a company, its competitors, suppliers, and customers.
- Considers market leadership, unique products or processes, strong marketing capability, above-average financial returns and accounting practices when evaluating companies.
Portfolio risk is controlled on an absolute basis by investing in quality companies, sector/industry diversification, and maximum position limits.
- Securities are selected by research and portfolio teams based on long-term growth potential, financial performance, and management quality
Buy/Sell Research Agenda:
- New portfolio candidates are selected by portfolio team based on fundamental trends, strengths, or valuation opportunities
- Portfolio is selected for quality, peer group leadership, fundamental performance, and timeliness
Westwood Trust’s AllCap Growth strategy is sub-advised by William Blair Investment Management, LLC, Chicago, IL.
The strategy is managed by:
- David Fording, CFA, Partner
- John Jostrand, CFA, Partner