The Global Equity strategy:
- Is actively managed, utilizing a bottom-up security selection process.
- Invests in 65-85 companies with attractive valuations.
- Seeks long-term capital appreciation through investments primarily in the common stocks of companies throughout the world, including the U.S., with market capitalizations greater than USD $1 billion.
- Emphasizes Economic Value Added (EVA) in its process.
- Identifies mispriced businesses that can generate positive and sustainable earnings growth.
- Controls risk at every stage of the investment process, from detailed comprehensive company research to conservative valuation assumptions, and adheres to strict individual company and country exposure parameters within a well-diversified portfolio.
The portfolio is managed by Thomas Pinto Basto, CFA and Patricia Perez-Coutts, CFA who are supported by a team of sector analysts.
Portfolio Manager - Global Equities
Portfolio Manager - Emerging Markets SMidCap