The Westwood Trust High Yield Bond strategy:
- Drives returns through the compounding of income and the preservation of capital.
- Invests across the full maturity and ratings spectrum of the U.S. non-investment grade debt market.
- Is proactively positioned to manage macro- and micro-risks at the portfolio level.
- Fundamental screen to identify potential investments
- Focus on issuer operating potential and financial flexibility
- Security technical characteristics
- Market perceptions and risks
- Judgmentally based risk categories
- Sector/industry pools, rating pools and custom risk pools
- Optimized to balance risk and return
- Daily performance attribution
Westwood Trust’s High Yield Bond strategy is sub-advised by SKY Harbor Capital Management, LLC, Greenwich, CT.
The strategy is managed by:
- Hannah H. Strasser, CFA, Managing Director
- Anne C. Yobage, CFA, Director
- Thomas P. Kelleher, Director