The Westwood Trust Investment Grade Core Bond Strategy:
- Provides current income while focusing on preservation of capital.
- Invests in various high grade fixed income sectors including:
- U.S. government securities
- U.S. government agency obligations including mortgage-backed securities (MBS)
- Corporate debt securities, including Yankees, asset-backed securities (ABS) and convertibles rated investment grade by at least one of either Standard & Poor’s or Moody’s
- Preferred stocks that are rated investment grade by at least one of either Standard & Poor’s or Moody’s
- Tax-exempt securities rated A or better
- Is benchmarked to the Barclays Government/Credit Index.
- Has a duration that should be less than 150% of the duration of the Barclays Government/Credit Index.