The Westwood Trust Short Duration High Yield Bond strategy:
- Captures the current income of the high yield market with substantially less volatility.
- Invests in better-quality less than investment grade securities with expected redemptions of three years or less.
- Focuses on those companies with a high level of financial flexibility and operating potential to minimize negative credit events.
- Fundamental screen to identify potential investments
- Focus on issuer operating potential and financial flexibility
- Security technical characteristics
- Market perceptions and risks
- Judgmentally based risk categories
- Sector/industry pools, rating pools and custom risk pools
- Optimized to balance risk and return
- Daily performance attribution
Westwood Trust’s Short Duration High Yield Bond strategy is sub-advised by SKY Harbor Capital Management, LLC, Greenwich, CT.
The portfolio is managed by:
- Anne C. Yobage, CFA, Director
- Hannah H. Strasser, CFA, Managing Director
- Thomas P. Kelleher, Director