Enhanced Balanced™ Allocation
A comprehensive allocation strategy from Westwood is based on our Enhanced Balanced Allocation – an asset strategy developed using historic return/risk and correlation information, combined with our proprietary capital market assumptions. Started in 1993, this proprietary allocation model is designed to maximize return while minimizing risk, and provides the framework for our clients’ portfolios.
As a client, your portfolio will include:
- A consultative approach to establishing an asset allocation policy and rebalancing recommendations using the firm’s proprietary capital market assumptions
- Flexibility to customize asset mix to reflect individual investment objectives and level of risk tolerance
- Access to multiple managers to gain exposure to a variety of investment styles and philosophies
- Experienced investment management teams that provide input on underlying asset classes and recommended target weightings
- A competitive fee structure based on level of assets – not the number of asset classes