A corporate trustee can help…
- Provide the level of expertise required to properly administer the trust in accordance with the grantor’s intent.
- Provide continuity in the role of the trustee.
- Avoid placing the emotional and administrative burden on family members of serving as a fiduciary.
- Develop an investment strategy with consideration of the needs of the current and future beneficiaries.
- Impartially administer the trust in the best interests of the beneficiaries.
- Stay abreast of any changes in the law that could affect the trust assets or the beneficiaries.